University of Arizona online application portal For Freshmen, MBA 2018
The University of Arizona (UA) is a place without limits — where teaching, research, service, and innovation merge to improve lives in Arizona and beyond. We aren’t afraid to ask bigger questions, to get better answers.
Established in 1885, the University of Arizona, the state’s super land-grant university with two medical schools, produces graduates who are real-world ready through its 100% Engagement initiative. Recognized as a global leader, the UA is also a leader in research, bringing more than $606 million in research investment each year, and ranking 21st among all public universities. The UA is advancing the frontiers of interdisciplinary scholarship and entrepreneurial partnerships and is a member of the Association of American Universities, the 62 leading public and private research universities. It benefits the state with an estimated economic impact of $8.3 billion annually.
However, in here i will be walking you through on how to apply for university of arizona online application portal For Freshmen, MBA @ admissions.arizona.edu, kindly ensure you read up the article we are providing to you correctly before applying.
Review On Arizona Admissions Requirements
Students can earn admission to UA in two ways:
- Students may earn admission to UA through the Assured Admission process if they are an Arizona resident, attend a regionally accredited high school, rank in the top 25 percent of their graduating class, and have no course work deficiencies as prescribed by the Arizona Board of Regents or earn a GPA of 3.0 or higher in their core coursework. You can view a detailed list of the course requirements on our ABOR Course Competencies page.
- All students not considered Arizona residents and students who do not meet the above requirements for Assured Admission will be evaluated through our Comprehensive Review Process. You can view more details about Comprehensive Review on our Applicant Review Process page.
Please note some programs or colleges may require additional information and/or admission requirements as noted on their individual requirements pages, as shown below
- College of Architecture, Planning and Landscape Architecture
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Nursing
A complete application includes
- A completed application form
- Payment of application fee
A completed application form includes all self-reported grades through your 6th semester and courses in progress for initial admission consideration. You will need an unofficial high school transcript and/or access to your coursework in order to complete this section on the application. We will be verifying your coursework pending a final official transcript submission prior to the start of your freshman year at UA.
Required Documents To Submit
Official high school transcript(s)
Please do not send us your official high school transcripts at this time. We will use your self-reported grades on your application for initial evaluation and review for the admission decision. Your official transcripts will be required before you enroll at the University of Arizona.
Official college/university transcript(s)
If you’ve completed any college or university course work during or post-high school, you will be asked to submit any/all official college transcripts at enrollment.
Submit Your Official SAT and/or ACT Scores
ubmitting your official SAT/ACT scores is optional for admissions consideration. However, test scores are REQUIRED in order to be considered for merit scholarships, the UA Honors College, the College of Nursing, or the College of Engineering.
As of March 2016 the College Board has issued a redesigned SAT. The University of Arizona will accept the previous test scores for years to come.
How, when, and where to submit your official test scores
Your SAT/ACT or GED scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to the University of Arizona. These may be submitted after you apply to the UA but must be in by May 1.
For information on submitting your official test scores, please visit:
- The College Board website for SAT information
- The Educational Testing Services (ETS) website for ACT information
- The GED Testing Service website for GED information
CLICK HERE for more information on SAT and/or ACT Scores
Deadlines and Fees
Our application processing fee is:
- $50 for Arizona Residents
- $80 for non-Arizona Residents
We also accept fee waivers, please contact your high school counselor for more information.
Don’t forget key deadlines, including application deadlines, tuition, federal financial aid (FAFSA), and scholarship deadlines.
Meanwhile if you find it difficult to do and you want us to help you with information at the right time regarding University of Arizona (UA) online application portal For Freshmen, MBA 2018-2019 @ admissions.arizona.edu, kindly use the comment section to get in touch with us, and don’t forget to add your mail and if possible your mobile number for us to help you out with all the necessary updates in time or subscribe to our blog.