United State Government Global Scholarship for undergraduates 2017 – it has been an awesome interest and an encouraging experience to you happy readers of Geomedicals.com ones again here we are with an awesome scholarships updates, however, the United state department of state is now awarding global undergraduate exchange program known as the Global UGRAD Program, the scholarship is meant to assure a one year semester scholarship to an outstanding scholar from all over the world, for a non-degree full-time study together with community service,cultural enhancement and professional empowerment and much more.
this global undergraduate exchange program that is sponsored and signed by the united state department of state Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs (ECA) are looking forward at establishing mutual understanding among other nations and the people of united state. however the program is aiming at producing great leaders of tomorrow, and to establish a friendly platform among all race.
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Mode of Study: Full-Time.
- Tuition and mandatory university fees
- A round-trip from your home to and within the United state.
- Room and board(ie accomadation and feeding.)
- Accident and Health insurance.
- A limited allowance for books
- Monthly allowance for incidentals during the course
- Monthly maintenance allowance for the Course duration
- Over 18 years of age;
- A citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country;
- Enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or
- Private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program;
- Completed secondary education in their home country;
- A solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible);
- Able to begin studies in the United States in August 2017 or January 2018 (selected participants may not defer to a later date);
- Eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program;
- Cleared by a physician to participate in the program;
- Committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
hope this article is helpful, if “yes” don’t forget to use the social media icon to share to your friends and always feel free to use the comment section for any question and recommendation regarding “United State Government Global Scholarship for undergraduates 2017” and we will get in touch with you shortly.