South Africa Police Recruitment 2018 -2019, Do you Know that the South African Human Resource center is currently seeking for applicants from suitable qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing South African police recruitment 2018, however applicants whom are interested to apply for this recruitment should proceed with the application as early as possible.
Meanwhile, it is for your own personal interest that we are updating you with this recruitment update in order to put you through all that you require to carry out South Africa Police Trainees Recruitment 2018/2019 and you need to know the currently established recruitment policy and eligibility.
Every applicant seeking for this recruitment will undergo fitness, psychometric testing as well as medical evaluation, will be interviewed during the recruitment, selection and enlistment process. There would be a verification of the criminal record, driver’s license, citizenship, qualification and residential address of each applicant by the SAPS to each applicant.
However, the procedure for Application is pretty very simple and all you need to do is to keep in contact with us as the The South African Police Recruitment 2018 will kick off any moment from now, meanwhile click on the Apllication From below. The South African Police Human Resource Centers will be inviting candidates from all races and gender for Enlistment in the Basic Police Development Learning Programme from young and dedicated candidate who wants to be admitted for South Africa Police Recruitment 2018/2019.
Without wasting much of your time we will proceed with the recruitment requirements as we stated above that you need to know the currently established recruitment policy and eligibility.
What Should Be The Requirement For South Africa Police Recruitment 2018 – 2019
- Applicant Applying for South Africa Police Recruitment 2018 should apply on the form determined by the National Commissioner and affirm
under oath or by way of a solemn declaration that the particulars
furnished in the application, are the truth and correct;
- Submit himself or herself to a physical, medical examination as
determined by the National Commissioner and must be found to be
physically and mentally fit for appointment in the post for which he or she
- Be at least eighteen (18) and under thirty (30) years of age of which
documentary proof must be furnished;
- Applicant should be in possession of a Grade 12 school certificate or National Certificate
(Vocational) Safety in Society of which documentary proof must be
furnished. Preference will be given to applicants who are in possession of
at least a light vehicle driver’s licence;
- Undergo a psychological assessment as determined by the National
Commissioner and be found to comply with the profile of police official;
- Have no previous criminal convictions and/or pending criminal,
disciplinary cases and such person shall allow his or her fingerprints to be
taken and allow background inquiries to be made; Not have been
declared unfit to possess a firearm and
- Proficient in at least two of the official languages, of which one must be
English; Be prepared to take the oath of office;
- Be prepared to undergo such training as determined by the National
- Applicant must provide a satisfactory document displaying that he is from South Africa;
- Applicant must not have any tattoo marks of which will be visible when wearing the
SAPS summer uniform;
- Be prepared to serve anywhere in the Republic after successful South African Police Recruitment 2018.
- Body Mass Index of less than 30 or waist circumferences 102 cm males
and 88 cm females.
Now that you have known the Application requirements it is appropriate to know the recruitment process
What are the South Africa Police Recruitment 2018 Application Process
Below is the newly established process for a successful completion of the South African Police Trainee 2018/2019 application form, kindly adhere to it to appear outstanding after completion of the application.
- Applicants who were subjected to the psychometric assessment and fit
the profile will be requested, when undergoing the fitness assessment, to
submit four (4) color ID photographs, of which one will be utilized for the
application form, one for the fitness assessment form, one for the
interview form and one for the medical assessment.
- Applicants must take note of the fact that application forms and
employment are not for sale and any payment offered by an applicant or
promises provided in the regard will be investigated and may lead to
criminal prosecution. Applicants may report such incidents to the National
Anti-Corruption Line at telephone number: 0800 701 701.
- Make sure you have signed your application form in front of a
commissioner of oath.
- Attach certified copies of your: *ID Document, *Driver’s License,
Metric/Senior Certificate (Grade 12 certificate or equivalent
qualification), *Additional qualifications, *Proof of residence.
- After your Completion of the South African Police Trainee Recruitment Application which should be done by the applicant. These application forms can be obtained from your nearest SAPS Recruitment
office or the Human Resource Official at local Police Stations as well as
the SAPS Website.
RECOMMENDED ONGOING RECRUITMENT’S:
Meanwhile, if you find it difficult to do and you want us to help you with information at the right time regarding, South African police recruitment 2018 – 2019 kindly use the comment section to get in touch with us, and don’t forget to add your mail and if possible your mobile number for us to help you out with all the necessary updates in time or subscribe to our blog.