Dear Reader of this page, carrying out Snapchat sign up and Registration is done in the official registration page of snapchat.com, all you need to do is to follow the detailed guidline we shall be sharing with you on this tutorial to create your snapchat account.
Due to the compelling features of Snapchat, most people that love social people that loves social media option for it, and it is used by over 200 million users aroound the world, however if you are intending to create a Snapchat account today, mind you that you are not making the wrong choice.
Snapchat registration is very simple and easy to carry out, once you follow the steps below, they you are sure to have an account. This tutorial is not only going to guide you on Snapchat registration but also how to use snapchat effectively. However let’s get it doing.
Trending Features Of Snapchat
- Hold big circular button and release, be snappy unless you are recording video.
- Check and know the Status of snap sent, delivered, or opened.
- Optional you can add your Snap to “My Story”. This allows everyone on on your contact list to view snap within 24hrs.
- Click on stopwatch icon to set timer on pictures, to set the time limit your friends can view your pictures.
- Share video by holding the screen to record.
Change settings as desired.
- Privacy is really high on Snapchat, choose who views your profile and who contacts you.
- Meanwhile, as you might have know before now that Snapchat is very popular among smartphones users . So don’t be left out.
- Get to enjoy recent update on features of Snapchat like its app voice and video calling, filter, fonts and many other awesome features.
Signing up for Snapchat account ( snapchat registration ) /account sign up
Snapchat registration is pretty simple however kindly follow the below sign up procedures to create a snapchat account.
- The first Step to Snapchat registration is downloading the Snapchat App. you can download the application from the App Store if you are using iPhone or iPad and Google Play Store if you are using Android Phones.
- After downloading the app, you have to launch or install it on your phone.
- The next step after launching the App in your phone is to enter your details. at this stage you will be asked to enter your Email address, create password and your birthday for your new snapchat account.
- Create your snapchat username. Please becareful with this satage as any username u choose is what your friends on snapchat will use in knowing you and it cannot be changed.
- After creating your Snapchat username, the next step is to enter your phone number. Usually sanapchat will automatically connect you will all the list of your phone contact that are using Snapchat. If you want to add them as friends just tap on the person-with-a-plus icon to the right of the screen.
- By doing that, you have sent them friend request, once they accept your friend request, you will be able to exchange pictures and videos. But if you want to add a friend who is not in your phone contacts, you will have to search for them manually. You can do this by tapping on the search icon in the top right of the “Add Friends” screen and searching their Snapchat username.
- After connecting with your friends and setting up your Snapchat account, you can go ahead with sharing pictures and videos with your firends that expresses your feelings.
User Manual of Snapchat – How to Use Snapchat Account
- As Snapchat is specifically designed for sharing pictures, videos,text and drawings, if you want to take a picture with p, go to Snapchat‘s main screen, which is almost the same as your phone’s camera. Hold the big circular button at the bottom to take a picture/remember press it fast unless you are video taping.
- To Send the picture to your friends in snapchat you just have to tap the arrow icon on the bottom right of the screen. This will bring you to your contacts list. Choose the people you want to send your snap to by tapping on their usernames. Then hit the arrow button on the bottom right of the screen to send.
- If you go to the “Snapchat” page, you will be able to see the status of your snap — whether it has been “Sent”, “Delivered” or “Opened”.
- Alternatively, you can add your snap to “My Story”, an option that is displayed at the top of the contacts list. This allows everyone on your contact list to view your picture or video as many times as they like over a 24 hour period. You can add multiple pictures or videos to your story at a time.
- You can add a caption to the photo by tapping once on the screen. This will bring up your keyboard, allowing you to write your caption or message not to mention design.
- You can also draw on the picture by tapping on the pencil icon on the top right of the screen. This brings up a colored bar, which you can slide up or down to choose the color of your pen.
- Set the timer on your picture by clicking on the stopwatch icon on the lower left of the screen. This determines how long your friends will be able to view your snap for — anywhere between 1 and 10 seconds. On newer versions of Snapchat, you can change the filter or add a time, temperature or speed caption simply by swiping to the left.
- Send a video. You can take and send a video by pressing and holding the large center button, instead of just tapping it.
- Open messages. To open Snapchat messages from your friends, go to the “Snapchat” page. Press and hold the username of the person who sent you the message to view their image or video. Be aware that once you start viewing, a timer will begin counting down the seconds. Once the timer gets to zero, you will no longer be able to view the snap.
- The only way around this is to take a screenshot of the image while it is still on your screen. This will save the image to your gallery. Snapchat will also notify the sender that you have taken a screenshot.
- Change your settings. You can change a number of settings on your account by clicking on the gear icon on the top right of the “Snapchat” or messages page. Here, you will be given the option to change your email address or phone number and to turn notifications on or off.
- You can also choose who you want to receive snaps from and who can view your stories — everyone who uses the service, or just the people on your contacts list.
We hope you meet up your need after reviewing our article, if “YES” don’t forget to leave a comment and share to your friends using the social icon as that will make us give you more awesome tutorials and updates.