NSCDC Recruitment form 2018/2019 – This is to notify the general audience about the ongoing NSCDC Recruitment [NIGERIAN CIVIL DEFENSE], however, interested candidates should hurry to carry out the application before the deadline.
Please note that the NIGERIAN CIVIL DEFENSE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM 2018/2019 HAS NOT STARTED. Anybody telling you to apply is a criminal and you must avoid them. We will keep you updated when the application starts.
DON’T MISS: Royal Canadian Mounted Police Recruitment 2018
Requirements For NSCDC Recruitment 2018/2019
Before you start the application, it is very very necessary to know if you are qualified and elegible for recruitment. meanwhile below is the Requirements For NSCDC Recruitment 2018/2019 read carefully below.
- You must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Furthermore, You must be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- You must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- You must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- You must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress:
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Also, You must not be less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
Also Read: USA army recruitment
Guideline For NSCDC Recruitment form 2018/2019
As soon as the application starts, the application form will be made available to you on http://nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers/. Kindly keep in touch for latest update about NSCDC Recruitment
Meanwhile if you find it difficult to do and you want us to help you with information at the right time regarding NSCDC Recruitment form 2018/2019, kindly use the comment section to get in touch with us, and don’t forget to add your mail and if possible your mobile number for us to help you out with all the necessary updates in time or subscribe to our blog.