LLM International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights scholarship – Applications for our LLM in International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights 2018/2019 long awaited scholarship is now out. However,the Geneva Academy has acquired a global reputation for excellent teaching and research, and it attracts students of high quality to its master’s and training programmes. Its graduates are employed around the globe,they are known for promoting and protecting International humanitarian law (IHL) and human rights (HR) in governments, NGOs, international organizations and academic institutions.
The Geneva Academy thus has contributed evenly in providing scholarships for scholars.
The Geneva Applications for our LLM in International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights application for 2018-2019 classes will eventually commence soon on November 20th,2017 for interested candidates.
GENEVA SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Geneva full scholarships cover tuition fees and cost of living in Geneva for 10 months.
Geneva Partial scholarships comprises tuition fees also.
- The scholarship is only available for internal students.
- It is awarded to only outstanding students who can not secure the fund needed for tuition fee and/or Gneneva worth of living.
- Applicants who are successful,and has choose non-scholarship event would be considered.
LLM International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights scholarship APPLICATION GUIDELINES.
- Geneva scholarship requests must be submitted with the candidate’s application.
- During application, you must select between two tracks: application with scholarship (partial or full) or application without the scholarship.
- If candidate apply to both tracks, your application will be considered under the non-scholarship track.
- You can apply via a straightforward online form.
The online application is categorized into the following four steps:
- You must apply with full scholarship.
- You must complete the application form.
- You must attach the required documents.
Finally,submit your application.
Application closes on January, 30th 2018.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our news letter, if you experience any difficulty you can drop your question on the comment box.