How to Change Security Settings of Web Browser – security settings of browsers – At the point when parent don’t need their children to visit undesirable sites, when anybody feel danger by any site may trap into uncovering one’s financial related information, or you don’t need your browser to open the site that would be viral for your PC, that gives you a chance to decide the security settings on your Internet browser.
Some of the Security Settings of Web browser at first set when you first download your browser naturally, be that as it may, you can likewise make particular changing to you browser’s security setting in the event that you feel the settings are not proper for your requirements.
How to Change Security Settings of Web Browser
Taking your issue on record, we have made out time to give you direction on how you might change the security settings of Web Browser be it Web Explorer, Safari or Firefox, given beneath are the procedures of how you can carry out your security settings on each of the web Browsers.
Step by step instructions to Change Security Settings of Firefox Web browser
- Dispatch or launch your Firefox Web browser.
- Go to the “Options” item from the “Tools” menu.
- Click the “Preferences” option from the “Firefox” menu.
- Click the “Security” button at the top of the window.
- To enable/disable the items that you prefer, click the boxes, such as “Block reported attack sites,”
- To see the effect of changings you made, restart you Firefox browser.
- Note: – Firefox also gives you the ability to specify how you want your passwords & warning messages handled.
Step by step instructions to Change Security Settings of Explorer Web browser
- Launch your Internet Explorer Web browser.
- however, Click the “Tools” menu and select the “Internet Options” title first.
- Then click the “Security” option given at the top of the “Internet Options” window.
- Click an item, such as “Internet” or “Restricted sites,” to pen the menus that would let you control these features.
- After this, just click the slider menu & the buttons to specify each setting you want.
- Finally, restart your Internet Explorer so that to your edited security rules can be saved & applied.
Step by step instructions to Change Security Settings of Safari Program
- Open your Safari browser,
- Click the “Edit” or “Safari” menu and select the “Preferences” option first of all.
- Then go to the “Security” tab in can be seen in the dialog window.
- After visiting “Security” tab, click the boxes to enable/disable the security settings that you want.
- In the “Web content” section, you have the option to block pop-up windows, while in the “Accept cookies” section you determine when it is appropriate for your browser to accept cookies.
Also Read: Create payoneer account – and earn $25 Bonus
That is all I need to impart to you. hope this article is helpful, Remember to share to your friends using the social media icon and use the comment box below should in case of any comment from you regarding How to Change Security Settings of Web Browser – security settings of browsers and we will be glad you do that… also bookmark our page as well Thanks