Due to lots of rumors that is blazing around the net regarding first bank 2017 recruitment, we have stand out to oblige any rumor and provide a valid information to all un-employed youths seeking to apply for first bank 2017 recruitment which is not yet out for applicant to apply.
Meanwhile stressing on the said first bank head of mrs. folake deeply explain her in dept disappointment and thus stated to the press in Lagos that 2017 first bank job recruitment has not yet started, she also made it known that first bank should their recruitment by following the proper procedures.
Likewise the Chief Compliance Officer, Ogunmoye, Mrs. Adeyemi Oluyinka prompted all graduate looking for Employment in First Bank PLC to practice somewhat more tolerance and never fall prey to any individual or gathering who may exploit your distress to land Position scam you your well deserved or hard earn cash for the sake of putting your name in the list of individuals that will be employed.
However, she expressed that the giant commercial bank is working perseveringly on finishing touches on innovations and key areas that has been a challenge associated with the procedure and mode of First Bank Graduate recruitment lately.
However, she once more stressed it out that the bank is looking forward to notify the the general public on the commencement of first bank 2017 recruitment very soon, and hence forth, all applicant seeking to play for this recruitment should visit first bank portal as they have made it prior to notify the general public during the recruitment application, https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers/recruitment/.
Requirement For First Bank 2017 Recruitment
- Applicants should not be more than 27 Years of age by December 2017
- Applicants Must Have completed NYSC with a valid Certificate
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with “Second Class Lower” or HND with “Upper Credit”
Possible or likely position for the first bank Recruitment recruitment Application
- Senior Analyst & Product Automation at First Bank of Nigeria
- Team Lead, IT Risk at First Bank of Nigeria
- Senior Analyst, IT Risk at First Bank of Nigeria
- Team Lead & Application Development at First Bank of Nigeria
- Unit Head & Application Development at First Bank of Nigeria
- Analyst & Application Support Bespoke at First Bank of Nigeria
- Business Analyst (BA) at First Bank of Nigeria
- First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Service Executive Recruitment Programme
Applicants Inter-personal skills / Competence and Attributes
- Analytical Skill
- Good Team player
- Self-driven and Result-oriented
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Strong Interpersonal relationship and Management Skills
- Familiarity with global financial trends and development
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power point
- Highly innovative with excellent Problem-solving Skills
ALSO READ; CAMEROON ARMY RECRUITMENT 2017/2018
However, we have your success at heart and if you want us to help us to assisted you on how to apply for first bank 2017 as soon as the application form is out and don’t forget to use the comment section regarding this application.