Archive features On Instagram – Instagram Archive Features
Archive on instagram is an amazing new feature being put in place by instagram, many instagram users have been aiming for this feature finally instagram desired to test run this feature on some users and it was really being appreciated.
With this new feature instagram seems to be more interesting because alot of people do delete there pictures either because they didn’t get enough likes on it or it had bad comment but here you should not bother yourself deleting the picture because you can archive on instagram.
Many teenagers of today love snapping alot of pictures and would love to post it, but when questions about the pictures arises that is when they are moved to delete the pictures but with archive on instagram you can archive the picture and leave it for only your own viewing, if later you want to view the picture.
How To Archive On Instagram
- Go to instagram homepage here or On your mobile app
- Login to your account
- Go to your picture library
- Open the image you wish to archive
- At the right top end of the screen tap on the option drop down icon
- Click in archive, with this your selected picture has been archived.
read also : create instagram account
Mind you this feature works with all instagram supported devices.
After archiving your picture, sometimes you might also wish to bring out the picture from your archive and share it again all you need to do is below;
How To Unarchive Your Instagram Pictures
- Click at the drop down menu at the right top end of your homepage
- Tap on archives
- Select the picture you want to send back to your gallery
- And then you would see your picture at the right place it was meant to be[because it would still follow the chronological order arrangement.
Note: your followers would not be notified of any of your archive and unarchiving processes.
Recommendation;was this post that helpful, do not hesitate to make use of the comment box if you have any question or suggestion.