Vacancy for State Nursing Coordinators at AIDS Healthcare Foundation
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is a legitimately enlisted NGO working in Nigeria. AHF Nigeria works together with Government of Nigeria and other accomplice establishments, to give specialized help to these key partners to convey quality and far reaching HIV/Aids treatment, Care and more like, Support, HIV guiding, and testing, Anticipation, Nourishment and Psychosocial administrations to individuals living with HIV/Aids.
To meet the above necessities, the Program wishes to select dynamic, gifted, conferred, self-propelled and comes about situated people to fill in the empty or vacant position beneath:
Essential Duties if employed for State Nursing Coordinators job and Role to carry out
- In close collaboration with the state coordinating team, ensure the provision of quality, evidence based ART, PMTCT, prevention and TB services.
- Coordinates the provision of quality nursing care within the state.
- Ensures that medication administration is within the scope of practice of the licensee.
- Directs nursing care in the state including outpatients, in patients care.
- Attends and participates in team conferences as requested.
- Acts as a team leader for the provision and supervision of high quality patient care in AHF supported facilities in the state.
- Responsible for identifying training needs, conduct capacity building for health care workers in supported health centers.
- Supports the process of developing/reviewing and adapting HIV Testing and Counseling, Blood and Injection safety USP, PEP training curricula and other documents to meet appropriate audience.
- Ensures that all disseminated protocols are strictly adhered to by site staff.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all services provided.
- Implement operational research protocols to answer important questions within AHF’s treatment and prevention programs.
- Audits Chart notes and medication administration according to protocol.
- Supervises the provision of patient and family education in AHF supported health facilities.
- Exercises appropriate judgment and decision making skills.
- Mentors and ensures the maintenance of patient confidentiality.
- Provide comprehensive analysis of patient physical health statues in AHF supported facilities in the state.
- Support the prevention coordinator and care team in implementing high quality PITC, Index testing, PNS (Other innovative facility based testing program).
- Provides leadership to nursing team to establish effective linkages and referral of patients within and outside the facility.
- Any other duty designated by the supervisor.
State Nursing Coordinators Job Description
Job Type: State Nursing Coordinator
Req No: 2017-6434
Location of workplace : Benue State
Category of job: Healthcare
Job working time or type: Regular Full-Time
Focused Result Areas:
- Quality of HIV treatment and TB services at the site.
- Facility based HIV prevention program indicators.
- HIV Care Task Shifting Indicators
Academic and Experience overview
- University graduate in Nursing-BSc or its equivalent.
- MPH degree would be an added advantage
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in HIV program management.
- Knowledge of minimum prevention package for Nigeria is highly essential.
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
How to carry out the Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Meanwhile, our major objective of writing this article is to guide you on the steps and procedures to Apply for State Nursing Coordinators job on your own without necessarily looking for a professional assistance all you need to do is to follow the online guide as shown on this page.